Select the membership type that is appropriate for you and join now. Full member applications will need to submit evidence and will be reviewed by the membership committee. A membership certificate will be sent to all new members when approved. THA membership is for 12 months and auto-renews annually until you cancel. Contact us for further information.
/ Per year
This membership category is for those interested in therapeutic horiculture but do not currently have qualifications or extensive experience in the therapeutic horticulture/allied health area but wish to participate, learn or contribute to the community including those studying or enrolled as students.
/ Per year
As per Associate Membership benefits PLUS:
To be eligible for full membership you must meet one of the following criteria. You will be asked to upload supporting evidence as part of the application.
Dual Qualifications* held in Horticulture and Allied Health/Social Services (*minimum AQF level 3)
A Qualification* held in either Horticulture OR Allied Health/Social services PLUS evidence of 120 hours of validated therapeutic horticulture work experience (*minimum AQF level 3)
Therapeutic Horticulture experience supported by 400 hours of validated evidence.
Full member please enjoy our free downloadable evidence template: Download Evidence Sheet
Therapeutic Horticulture Australia (THA) is now offering organisational [group] membership providing businesses, associations, government agencies and not-for-profits with an opportunity to support and participate in our mission of improving mental and physical health through gardening and nature-based activities.
Increased visibility within the therapeutic horticulture community through:
• publication of your company logo on our membership page.
• use of the THA organisational membership logo.
• listing in the THA membership directory
• networking opportunities within the therapeutic horticulture industry.
• opportunities to participate in and facilitate THA events.
• opportunity to establish a working relationship with tha and share strengths, learnings, resources and expertise.
Eligible employees are able to upgrade to full membership at no extra cost, which will include;
• THA recognition as a qualified therapeutic horticulture practitioner or researcher
• inclusion in membership directory
• AGM voting rights
• opportunity to contribute on the THA national committee
• use of the THA full member logo
THA acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land where we work and live. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging. We celebrate the stories, culture and traditions of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders of all communities who also work and live on this land.